? ??????????????The Earth Laughs? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (18 Ratings)??1603 Grabs Today. 12213 Total Grab
s. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Dream Forever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (10 Ratings)??1577 Grabs Today. 18868 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????W BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 7, 2011

Keeping My Happy

Wow has it been a month since I posted something?  Where have I been?  I have not been anywhere really just been so busy with hat and shawl orders and hanging out with my husband and kids that I forgot all about my little blog.

Next week I have a total hysterectomy to treat my cervical cancer and while I am a little nervous about having surgery, I am so ready to get it done.

Did I ever think at 31 that I would be faced with cervical caner and a hysterectomy? NO, but I have a wonderful husband and 4 gorgeous children and this is the path I must go down.

While a hysterectomy doesn't sound like it has any advantages there are some, like no more periods!  No more buying tampoons and pads and worrying about spots on my clothing! 

I could get down in the dumps but what good would that do.  Cancer does not define me and it is not going to take away my happy!

For all those suffering with illnesses, I pray that God heals your body and that you always have your happy!

0 comments: